Gap in Teeth Treatment in Gurgaon (Midline Diastema)
Gap in Teeth Treatment in Gurgaon : This condition of Gap in Teeth is also called Diastema. The word diastema means interval in Greek, is a gap or space between two or more consecutive teeth.
Gap in upper or lower front teeth is a concern for everyone who suffers from this, since it is in the visible zone.
The diastema gap in teeth seen in children is part of NORMAL development of teeth (shedding of milk teeth and getting permanent teeth), this usually disappears naturally because the permanent teeth are bigger in size.
Possible cuases of Gap in Teeth
- Imperfect fusion of two upper jaw bones in middle
- Small muscle under the upper lip is enlarged or mis-aligned
- Genetically missing permanent incisor teeth
- Extra teeth in the middle
- Unusually small teeth
- Rotated teeth, or misaligned teeth
- Oral habits, such as thumb/finger sucking
- As a result if “rapid orthodontic treatment” or wrong teeth movement during the treatment
- Deep bite
- Forwardly placed upper teeth or tooth size or shape difference
- General spacing in all the teeth
- Due to Gum disease Periodontitis or Pyorrhea
Gap in Teeth (Midline Diastema) Treatment Options
- Orthodontic Approach: This means closing the gap between teeth by actually moving the teeth using braces or aligners. This approach takes time but is permanent. This should be used when gap is more. Cost starts from Rs 35000/- for braces or clear aligners
- Esthetic/Cosmetic Approach: In this teeth not actually moved, gap is closed by covering th gap. This can be done using tooth colored composite fillings or tooth crowns or veneers. It starts with analysis of the diagnostic models, mockup of the corrected teeth and then finally covering the gap. This approach is quick within 7 days one can get results but it is applicable only when gap between teeth is 4mm or lesser. Cost Starts from Rs 4500/-
Which approach should be chosen depends on your situation and joint assessment by an Orthodontist (braces specialist) and Prosthodontist (veneers & cap specialist)
Read about dental specialist
Cost of Gap in Teeth Treatment in Gurgaon / Cost of Diastema Closure
As you have read above that there are multiple ways how the diastema can be closed. Depending on the size of gap or shape of the gap, teeth position, a cosmetic or an orthodontic solution may be suggested.
Price for Gap in Teeth Treatment can start from as low as Rs 4500/- per tooth for composite veeners and can go upto Rs 35000/- if Orthodontic intervention is required in extreme cases. Book your appointment today for a free consultation of Gap in Teeth Treatment.
Consultation for Midline Diastema or Gap in teeth treatment in Gurgaon visit Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics Gurgaon, today or call +91 9871631066 or Book Online
People Also Ask For
Dr. Jyoti Singh (MDS), Diplomate WICO (Japan region) stands as a beacon of excellence in implantology within Delhi NCR region. She is a BDS and MDS(Prostho) both from Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, where she secured top honors with all India rank 1 in PG entrance examination. Her extensive experience at esteemed institutions like Clove Dental and her own Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics since 2016, Dr. Singh embodies unparalleled expertise in dental implants.
Boasting a wealth of 16 years in dentistry and backed by 18 groundbreaking research papers in leading international journals (google scholar), she epitomizes the pinnacle of proficiency and innovation in her field. She practices in Gurugram as your friendly dentist near me.