Why Cheap Dental Implants Should Never Be An Option?
Cheap dental implants is definitely not an option for dental implants. Remember whatever you pay and spend on your dental implants is really worth it because it’s after all a matter of your health, hygiene and personal appearance as well. So why should you compromise on it at all?
The cost of dental implants varies widely across the country and no insurance covers the implants procedure.
Why Cost of Dental Implants Vary
- The cost goes up if you are in need of bone grafting or sinus lift surgery
- If you need additional procedures like ridge splitting, bone expansion
- If you opt for digital – computer guided implant surgery, which faster less painful
- If you opt for top end implants (European Manufactured) rather than cheap dental implants like basal implants or single piece implants which non US FDA approved.
- If an experienced implantologist is performing the procedure
- If your dental clinic set up uses standard equipment instead of chinese replicas, which are much cheaper
What Happens with Cheap Dental Implants
Don’t forget the cheap dental implants will definitely be compromising on the quality the higher priced implants promise to deliver. And where is the guarantee that getting a cheap implant is going to yield positive outcomes for you? If you really care for your health, then you should know that it is really not worth it to get cheap dental implants and have yourself, and your health, at a risk.
The biggest disadvantages of getting cheap dental implants are
- Delayed healing & osseo-integration & failed implants: If your situation demands an active implant and to save cost the dentist places a passive implant, then the healing would be delayed and care is not taken implants may fail.
- Inexperienced Implantologist : For a lot of dentists implants are a big ticket procedure, whether they know the procedure or not they still will want to do that, if their skills don’t come handy, they use price or cost as factor to attract prospective patients and offer cheap dental implants
- Loss of Time, Money & Opportunity : If a cheaper implants fails not only you loose time, effort and money in getting the procedure done. The site where implant failed may never be available for another implant.
- Poor-Quality Dental Implants Could Lead to Future Problems While it’s not for us to say that every cheap dental implant will be of a poor quality, there’s no doubt that you’d be taking that risk. Your implant could break or you may discover that it hasn’t been fitted into your gum correctly (due to inefficient surgery). Not only will this cause you a lot of pain and discomfort, but it will also have a significant effect on your day-to-day life.
- Cheaper Basal Implants : Gimmicks like teeth in a day, or 3 days are very popular these days, basal implants with low history of success are placed enticing patients that you will get teeth faster, where are basal being single piece implants, put crown on the implant immediately is a necessity because single peice means implant portion in mouth shows and it must be covered unlike two piece where second piece is placed after first piece integrates,
- Loosing Function of teeth: Long-term issues can happen for a wide range of reasons. If the dentist places the implant incorrectly into the jaw (for example, at the wrong angle or location), this will make it difficult to chew and the additional stress on the implant may lead to bone loss. When this happens, the dental implant will become loose and create a pocket in the gum, creating enough room for food and bacteria to build up — the perfect breeding ground for infection
- Risk of nerve damage :One of the risks associated withcheaper material is nerve damage. The intricacies of implant placement require expertise to avoid harming surrounding structures. Choose an implantologist with a proven track record to ensure the safety of the procedure and minimize the risk of nerve damage.
Getting dental implants from a less-reputable practice or a practice which doesn’t specializes in Dental Implants can also cause other serious problems — ones that not only affect your teeth but your bank balance, too. If you’re unable to attain a refund for insufficient or even negligent work, you’ll have to go down the legal route. Failing that, you’ll have to pay the price for corrective surgery from a different practice. By choosing the right implantologist from the beginning, you eliminate the risk of needing corrective surgery later down the line.
Make right choice do not fall far cheap dental implants, connect with the specialists today Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics, Gurugram. Book Appointment online here.
Dr. Jyoti Singh (MDS), Diplomate WICO (Japan region) stands as a beacon of excellence in implantology within Delhi NCR region. She is a BDS and MDS(Prostho) both from Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, where she secured top honors with all India rank 1 in PG entrance examination. Her extensive experience at esteemed institutions like Clove Dental and her own Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics since 2016, Dr. Singh embodies unparalleled expertise in dental implants. Boasting a wealth of 16 years in dentistry and backed by 18 groundbreaking research papers in leading international journals (Google Scholar) and her ResearchGate profile, she epitomizes the pinnacle of proficiency and innovation in her field. She practices in Gurugram as your friendly dentist near me.