Upgrade Your Smile with Dental Veneers in Gurgaon
Dental Veneers in Gurgaon
Dental Veneers, very plainly put, is nothing but thin shells of medical-grade ceramic that are fixed on to the front surfaces of teeth for smile transformation. These are individually crafted for each patient and are made from advanced material that closely resembles the appearance of natural dental enamel.
Read more about dental veneers here.
What can Dental Veneers Correct
- Crooked teeth (टेढ़े-मेढ़े दांत)
- Poorly shaped teeth (थोड़े बाहर निकले हुए दांतों को अंदर और सीधा)
- Gap between teeth (दांतों के बीच का गैप)
- Dis-coloured teeth (दांतों को पीलापन)
- Chipped or worn teeth (घिसे और टूटे हुए दांत)
- Cracked or broken teeth (टूटे और दरके हुये दांत)
Maintenance of Veneers
Maintaining porcelain dental veneers is quite simple: Treat them as you would your original teeth with routine brushing and flossing. Using non-abrasive fluoride toothpaste will typically be suggested by your dental professional. Most dentists would ask for a follow-up visit, one week after your veneers are placed to evaluate how your mouth is reacting to the veneers. If you have a habit of grinding or clenching your teeth, your dentist may fit you with a night-time bite guard so you do not damage your veneers.
Additionally, it is also recommended that you return to your dentist once every six months for regular professional maintenance because porcelain veneers should be polished with a specially formulated, non-abrasive paste and will be checked if there is need for any adjustment.
When it comes to dental treatment, cutting corners and opting for a cheaper option can sometimes cost you more in the long run and this is particularly true in case of veneers. Choosing a cheap veneer will often lead to issues such as:
- An ill fit, leading to further dentist visits to reshape the veneer
- Being more prone to chipping and damage, leading to higher maintenance or replacement
- A less natural looking smile due to the lower quality being more obvious amongst the surrounding teeth.
Dental Veneers price per tooth
- Direct Composite Veneers in an Hour (chair-side) – Rs 4500/- Time Taken : Single Sitting – 1 to 2 Hours
- Indirect Composite Veneers (Lab Fabricated) – Rs 8000/- Times Taken : Two Sittings 2-4 Days
- E-Max Veneers /Ceramic (porcelain) Veneers – Rs 12,000/- Times Taken : Two Sittings 5-6 Days
Veneers Specialist : Dr Jyoti Singh (MDS Prosthodontics)
Dental Veneers Cases by Dr Jyoti Singh (MDS)
Dr. Jyoti Singh (MDS), Diplomate WICO (Japan region) stands as a beacon of excellence in implantology within Delhi NCR region. She is a BDS and MDS(Prostho) both from Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, where she secured top honors with all India rank 1 in PG entrance examination. Her extensive experience at esteemed institutions like Clove Dental and her own Center for Dental Implants & Esthetics since 2016, Dr. Singh embodies unparalleled expertise in dental implants. Boasting a wealth of 16 years in dentistry and backed by 18 groundbreaking research papers in leading international journals (Google Scholar) and her ResearchGate profile, she epitomizes the pinnacle of proficiency and innovation in her field. She practices in Gurugram as your friendly dentist near me.